Ondonte Dental Staffing Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 29 December 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the services provided by Ondonte Dental Staffing (“Company”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. Scope of Services
Ondonte Dental Staffing offers staffing and employment-related services, including but not limited to candidate recruitment, job placement, and workforce solutions. The terms and conditions outlined herein govern your use of these services.
3. User Eligibility
You must be at least 18 years old and legally eligible to work in the United States to use our services. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
4. Registration and Account Security
To access certain features of our services, you may be required to register for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or security breaches.
5. Client and Candidate Responsibilities
Clients engaging Ondonte Dental Staffing’s services for hiring purposes agree to provide accurate and complete information regarding job requirements and company details. Candidates agree to provide accurate and truthful information about their qualifications and work history.
Both clients and candidates acknowledge the confidential nature of the information exchanged during the recruitment and hiring process. Ondonte Dental Staffing agrees to handle such information with the utmost confidentiality and will not disclose it to unauthorized parties.
7. Fees and Payments
Client fees for our staffing services will be outlined in a separate agreement. In the event of direct hiring or conversion of a temporary employee to a permanent position, applicable fees will be charged. Payment terms will be agreed upon before the commencement of services.
8. Termination of Services
Either party may terminate the engagement with written notice, adhering to the terms specified in any existing agreements. Termination does not absolve either party of its obligations accrued before the termination date.
9. Limitation of Liability
Ondonte Staffing shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use our services. Our liability is limited to the fees paid for the specific services that gave rise to the claim.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These terms are governed by the laws of the state of California, United States. Any disputes arising from or relating to these terms will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
11. Amendments to Terms
Ondonte Dental Staffing reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of modifications will be provided, and continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
Interpretations and Definitions
- Account: A unique account created for you to access our service or its parts.
- Company: Refers to Ondonte Dental Staffing, with its registered office at 4900 Hopyard Road Suite 100-West Lobby Pleasanton, California 94588, USA.
- Cookies: Small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, storing information about your browsing history on that website.
- Country: Refers to California, USA.
- Device: Any equipment capable of accessing the service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Non-Disclosure of Opt-In Consent: Ondonte Dental Staffing does not share user-provided SMS opt-in consent with any third-party organizations, maintaining strict confidentiality and trust.
- Service: Refers to the website operated by the Company, accessible at www.ondonte.com.
- Service Provider: A natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate, provide, or analyze the service.
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically, generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself, e.g., the duration of a page visit.
- You: The individual accessing or using the service or the legal entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses the service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our service, we may request certain personally identifiable information, including:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Organization’s Name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service and may include:
- Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited on our service
- Date and time of visits
- Duration of page visits
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
We employ Cookies and Tracking Technologies to monitor service activity and store specific information. These technologies may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons
For detailed information about the types of cookies we use and your options regarding cookies, please review our Cookies Policy.
The Company may use Personal Data for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining the service and monitoring its usage
- Managing Your Account and providing functionalities to registered users
- Contacting You for updates or informative communications
- Offering news, special offers, and information about goods, services, and events
- Handling user requests
- Evaluating business transfers or mergers
- Conducting data analysis and improving the service
Sharing Your Personal Information
The Company may share your Personal Information in specific situations, including with Service Providers, Affiliates, Business Partners, other users, and in compliance with legal requirements.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be disclosed in various situations, such as during business transactions, law enforcement requests, or other legal obligations.
Security of Your Personal Data
Links to Other Websites
For questions or inquiries regarding these terms, you can contact Ondonte Dental Staffing at
Phone Number: 925-218-0649